The ultimate lo-fi weapon, iZotope Vinyl uses 64-bit processing and advanced filtering, modeling and resampling to create authentic "vinyl" simulation, as if the audio was a record being played on a record player.
You have complete control over the following parameters:
* Mechanical Noise: The amount of turntable motor rumble and noise
* Wear: Control how worn out the record is, from brand new to played a few thousand times
* Electrical Noise: Internally generated electrical noise, such as 60 Hz grounding hum
* Dust: The amount of dust on the record
* Scratch: The number and depth of scratches on the record
* Warp Depth: The amount of warping and the warp shape for the record—from no warp to the edges totally melted and warped